I know everyone says they love fall, but I’m actually OBSESSED WITH IT. Even to the point where I want my future wedding to be in October (#notengagedohwell) Here is my list of links and things to do this fall. As this is my last fall in Northern Wisconsin for awhile (or the Midwest, who knows?!?) I plan to take full advantage of it.
Links to Love
Fall Colors: If you are looking to find some of those brilliant fall colors, I’ve found some websites for the midwest, northeast,and southeast. Also check out T&L’s guide to the best fall drives!
Borderline Genius Tailgating Tips: I’m going to two Green Bay Packers’ games (#GOPACKGO) and a UW-Madison Badgers game as well! I love tailgating, and am thinking about using some of these!
Fall soup: After finding out we have a crockpot, I’m excited to make some of these on Sunday for the week ahead! Warm, creamy soup on a crisp fall day sounds delcious.
Photos to take:
1. Tree full of fall leaves
2. Something your thankful for
3.You & your favorite person at a pumpkin patch
4.Selfie with fall colors on
5. Selfie in a cozy sweater with your favorite fall drink
6.You enjoying the fall outdoors
7. You & your favorite person wearing you favorite sports jerseys!
Fun Autumn Activities:
1.Pick apples or pumpkins
2. Create a fun fall centerpiece
3. Attend a fun football, soccer or volleyball game
4. Take a walk or drive to see the brilliant colors
5. Find your favorite fall sweater
6. Take a hike or walk through a park or forest!
7. Have a fun seasonal drink (if 21, try a seasonal beer!)
8. Get your favorite Starbucks drink (PSL or not!)
9. Shop local, and buy something for someone!
10. Send a thank you note.
11. Send a card just because!
12. Enjoy the fall weather before we all have to retreat inside!
Looking for more fall fun? Be sure to check out my Autumn Pinterest board!
What is your favorite thing about fall? For me it’s a combination of everything (specific I know).