How is the world is it almost Christmas? We fly back to Wisconsin on Saturday and I’m so pumped. We haven’t been home since August, and lets be real food is best when your family makes it. I thought I would share some of what’s been going on lately and some of my favorite blog posts and articles from the past couple of months. (We’re all not really focusing on work anyway so why not just read some great content?)
- This tweet chain will restore your faith in love!
- Resolutions that have nothing to do with the way you look from Buzzfeed
- Make life better by saying thank you instead of something else in these seven situations
- The true meaning of Christmas and how to embrace the last couple days of the season from Coming Up Roses
- Seriously consider reader surveys, Summer from Coffee With Summer tells you why you need one!
- Common shopping tricks we’re all making from personal shoppers!
- Looking to travel more? Helene gives you great tips on how to get super cheap flights!
- This cheese plate from Seersucker Sass makes me want to host something so I can make one in the new year!
- Julia is one of my favorite bloggers (ever) and her tips on how to keep your house clean has been really helpful!
- Love this post about how memories are more important than things. I really love this, and this post inspired one of my own resolutions for next year!
For Your Career/Blog
- Take control of your career next year with these goals
- Thirty-six free tools and resources to make content creation much easier in the new year from Hubspot
- Thirty-seven free marketing and social media classes to take next year
Today we’re going to be exploring some Christmas cheer in Boston, and finish packing for our trip home!
What are you looking forward to for break? Stay tuned for some fun New Years goals and resolutions next week!