5 Things To Do This Weekend
I have my last completely free weekend until after the middle of April. First it was weird to not have things to do, now it’s weird to be busy every weekend! I’m hoping to clean my house, spend some time with my best friend and plan out some blog things!
Here are 5 things to do this weekend to instead of watching Netflix.
1. Find your winter’s farmers market, and go! Yes this includes getting up early, but it’s worth it! Fresh food and flowers, even pastries are always worth it. If you can’t find a farmers market, go to your local grocery store or bakery to pick up a fresh breakfast. Get up and at it early in the morning for a productive day! Pick up some pretty flowers while you’re at it!
2. Clean out your fridge: Seriously, that take out can go, so can that gross old avocado you never got around to eating. Clean out your fridge, wipe it with some anti-bacterial wipes and then go buy some fresh food for the next week. Trust me, it’ll make a difference !
3. Make a care package: Send a little note or package to someone special in your life. Even if it’s some cute St. Patrick’s day socks or Easter candy, raid the $1 Target aisle and send them something to make their day (and yours) better. It’s super easy, and it can be as cheap or expensive as you want to make it.
4. Write down some lists: Make a hope to accomplish list, a meal list, a grocery list and a list of things you’re grateful for. You’ll be thankful next weekend that you started your week off organized!
5. Take an hour of me time: This can mean a bath, a nap, reading your favorite blogs (like tomorrow weekend briefcase) or writing down some of your thoughts. Go for a walk outside by yourself or with a loved one, and take some time to enjoy the changing season!
What are your plans for the weekend?