So a lot of you are newer readers, or maybe you read my old blog but a lot has changed. Due to that I thought I would give you 10 things about me.
Let’s get started.
1. I have a fear of raccoons, werewolves and being stuck where I am. Weird combination right? Raccoons and werewolves are definitely childhood fears, and being stuck where I am comes from the past 4 years watching others around me.
2. Traveling is an amazing part of my life, and I’ve been to four European countries. Matt & I have so many others on our bucket list though!
3. Matt (my fiance) and I dated our freshman year of high school, and he was my first kiss. But technically we’ve been dating this time around for a little over 3 years! I’ll write more about our love story soon.(Maybe, are people interested in it or am I just retelling it for myself?)
4. My favorite animals, (excluding dogs) are elephants and giraffes. Why? They’re so cool. I can’t explain it. I also really love goats. I’m hoping one day Matt lets me get one. (Probably not, but we all need dreams.)
5. I was a total debate nerd in high school. I debated public forum, and loved every single second of it. Since graduation, I’ve judged on the weekends and truly enjoy helping others develop their critical thinking and persuasion skills. No joke, I hope to become a debate coach, and since Matt and I were on the high school debate team together (#friendzone) we want our kids to do it too!.
6. One of my visits to Europe was for an entire semester, and lived in the Basque region of Spain which is really unique. I can’t wait to go back to Bilbao, hopefully with my two best friends that I made there!
7. I am an alumni of the only sorority on University of Wisconsin Green Bay’s campus, Zeta Omega Tau. It is a local one, but without it I don’t know what I would have done. Not going to meetings this semester is going to be really hard!
8. My parents are seriously my best friends, and I love coming home to just hang out. I’ve been to Europe with them twice and have been the third wheel on one too many supposedly “romantic” excursions. Such as a gondola ride, and the Eiffel tower.
9. My sweet tooth can be uncontrollable, and I really need to work on it. But I’m trying to learn how to bake better, so I guess there is a conflict in my goals.
10. I’m a notorious klutz, and if I go a week without hurting myself it’s a small miracle. My parents and Matt don’t generally like to hear the words ” don’t be mad, but I’m on my way to the hospital.” Surprisingly though, I’ve never broken anything!
Let me know below what else you’re curious about, and to be honest if my “love story” is interesting? (I think our best friends, who have lived it with us, will tell you maybe.)
Want to keep up? Be sure to follow me on BlogLovin!
In order to celebrate the new year, myself and some of my blogging friends teamed up to host a giveaway! Check out the graphic below in order to see what you’ll win!